Hotels – $3.25/hotel room. Qualification includes active involvement with the management, sales or operation of a local hotel/motel.
Attractions, Restaurants & Venues – $150. Qualification include actively involved with the management, sales or operation of a local restaurant, venue or attraction.
Vendors/Suppliers – $150. Qualification includes providing a product, equipment, or service to those in the hospitality industry.
Retirees – $25. Qualification is to have worked within the Coastal Bend area in the hospitality industry or served the hospitality industry.
Students – $25 or (3) hours of service per semester (i.e. assist with Cards 4 Kids, community projects, etc.)
Benefits & Privileges:
- Numerous educational & professional development opportunities
- Networking – establish relationships with leaders in the Coastal Bend area
- Social functions to allow time to create new relationships and build life long customers
- Online Membership Directory – gives you access to contact information for all members
- Ability to serve on committees to improve your industry and company
*New* Advertising Upgrade
Many of the members may also be your clients. Our new Advertising Upgrade allows you the opportunity to market your company directly to the membership by:
- Direct promotions to the membership through website, GCCHA facebook & twitter
- Vendor table at monthly luncheon (based on availability)
General Information: Dues for all membership types will be annualized based on the date of enrollment. Dues not received within 90 days of the date will be considered delinquent and will result in the withdrawal of benefits & privileges. All dues are to be accompanied by GCHHA Membership Application for directory and website.
Meetings: Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of dedicated months. Registration begins at 11:45a with lunch served promptly at noon. Business & speaker to follow. Event concludes at 1p. RSVP’s are due via email or phone to Sonia Valasquez, Secretary, on the Monday prior to the meeting by noon. She may be reached at 361.886.3572 or email@example.com. Any member who RSVP’s but does not attend will be charged the luncheon fee. Outstanding payments are to be paid and received by the association before the member is able to attend the next luncheon.