Please note: 1) A letter from the individual requesting consideration and 2) a letter from the individual’s manager or professor must be submitted to be considered for the scholarship.
Short Course & Advanced Course Scholarships
Conrad Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management
Scholarship includes: Registration to Course and $100 check
- Open to any individual employed by a current member or current college student willing to become a member of GCCHA or is already a member.
- Letter of recommendation from the Manager or Professor must be submitted.
- Essay must be submitted by individual indicating why he/she should be considered for this scholarship.
- Recipient must have previously attended the Short Course in order to qualify for an Advanced Course scholarship.
Applications accepted until November 14, 2012, and must be submitted to Sonia Velasquez via email at email@example.com or fax (361) 886-3565.
68th Annual Short Course
Recognized by the International Society of Hotel Associations as the “Best Educational Program” in the country, the annual Short Course provides employees with exposure to key operational advice on every aspect of the workings of a hotel.
- When – Short Course – January 7-11, 2013 / Advanced Short Course – January 10-11, 2013
- Where – Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel & Restaurant Management, 4800 Calhoun Road, Houston, Texas 77204
7th Annual Advanced Short Course
- For employees who have already experienced the quality of Short Course they now have an opportunity to take that knowledge to the next level. This is an exceptional educational event created to complement the experience of our regular Short Course and to provide information and training for the seasoned hotelier.
- During this critical period when occupancies are a challenge and guest loyalty is a must, it is paramount that your “rising stars” receive exceptional hospitality training to get through this difficult time.